Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact (8.5g)
2022 Upgraded Version
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact is an oil-absorbing pact is a cult Korean beauty product that mattifies your skin to get rid of any oily sheen.
WHY WE LOVE IT
This cute compact is perfect to pack in your bag to mop up oil and sebum no matter where you are. The unique formula functions with a double sebum-control system, which works wonders on oily skin to leave it looking soft and matte - even in the T-Zone!
Jeju minerals and mint control skin oil and moisture to keep skin healthy.
WHO SHOULD USE IT
- Firstly, those looking for a replacement for oil control paper that leaves the skin soft and matte
- Secondly, those who suffer from a shiny forehead and excessive oiliness.
- Thirdly, those looking to keep skin soft and fresh all day long.
- Finally, anyone looking for an invisible makeup or skincare product to assist on areas with a high sebum concentration.
- A replacement for oil control paper
- Beloved by beauty bloggers around the world
- Sits perfectly on top of BB Cream and Foundation
- Jeju minerals and mint regulate the correct balance of oil and moisture to keep skin healthy
- The double sebum-control system controls the secretion of sebum to keep skin soft and fresh all day long
1% of the profits from the sale of this product will go towards our pledge to 1% For the Planet. Share your love of beauty with the planet every time you shop at STYLE STORY.
Innisfree Pact contains:
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) conditions the skin and also offers cleansing benefits. Plus, it is ideal for smoothing the skin.
Squalane is great for acne-prone or oily skin.
6-free system: free from all parabens, artificial pigment, animal ingredients, mineral oil, talc and artificial fragrances
STYLE STORY - Your Go To for KBeauty
In the last stage of your skincare or makeup routine, use the powder puff to gently apply Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact to set your face or makeup.
Innisfree was South Korea’s first all-natural beauty brand. It uses organic ingredients that are certified by France’s ECOCERT organisation and eco-friendly packaging. Innisfree promotes “ethical consumption”, offering quality products at affordable prices. Many of the ingredients in Innisfree’s skincare and cosmetics are sourced from pristine Jeju Island off the Korean peninsula.
made in korea
Mica, silica, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, corn starch modified, polyethylene, octyldodecylstearoyl stearate, squalane, sorbitan isostearate, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl caprylate, dimethicone, mineral salts, camellia sinensis leaf extract.