COSRX The Retinol 0.1 Cream was developed based on real results from consumers' self assessments.
Not only does it help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, creases and fine lines it also increases the skin's elasticity. This is a great moisturiser for those with acne and acne scars.
Retinol helps reduce signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles to achieve smoother, firmer, and more youthful-looking skin. It helps renew and resuface the skin and leaves the face glowing with radiance.
COSRX The Retinol 0.1 Cream contains:
Retinol(0.1%) is a form of active and pure Vitamin A that helps improve wrinkles and firm skin.
Panthenol (1%) is used in skincare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture.
Glycerin is a skin-replenishing ingredient that helps to establish normal balance. It also gives hydration to all skin types. In addition, it helps skin maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness. Further, it works to maintain skin’s moisture level.
Super Vitamin E (Tocotrienol) helps fight signs of aging.
Adenosine functions as a skin soothing and restoring agent.
-START SMALL AND SLOW!
• After using essence or serum, pat a small amount using your ring finger. Apply evenly over the face, neck, and onto parts with wrinkle concerns.
• Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
* Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
• Frequency : use every other day at night
• How to Use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply a small amount to areas of concern.
• e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
(Recommended amount : 0.1ml per section / 1 grain of rice)
• Frequency : may apply everyday at night
• How to use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.
* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences.
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Sulfite, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Retinol(0.1%), Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Tocotrienols, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate