Lindsay All-in-One Gold Modeling Mask (26g)
BUILD YOUR OWN MASK
Lindsay Rubber Masks are K-Beauty hits and with their easy-to-use formula that you can mix and mould to perfectly match your face, it’s little wonder why. Treat your skin to a highly enriched mineral hit that’ll leave your complexion glowing!
The perfect DIY facial
Good for all skin types
Brightens dull, lacklustre skin
Leaves skin feeling well rested and refreshed
Mineral-enriched formula creates glowing skin
Thick rubber masks adjusts to perfectly fit your face shape
Gold extract – calms irritated skin and rejuvenates an exhausted complexion.
Free from all Parabens and Mineral Oils
Your Style, Your Story
1. Pour water into the Lindsay All-in-One Gold Modeling Mask Pack, up until the marked line.
2. Mix well with the spatula included in the kit until the mask becomes a paste.
3. Using your hands, on clean, dry skin, spread a thick and even layer of mask over your entire face.
4. Leave for 10-15 minutes or until the mask becomes solid and rubbery.
5. Gently peel off.
6. Rinse with warm water and follow with your regular toner and essence.
Discard mask kit after use.
Lindsay is a popular Korean beauty label best known for its range of modeling masks that come in a convenient cup form with their own spatula! Lindsay Modeling Rubber Masks are the #2 product in one of Korea’s largest beauty retail stores, Olive Young. STYLE STORY is an official stockist of Lindsay Rubber Masks in Australia.
made in korea
Diatomatious Earth, Glucose, Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Alginate, Colloidal Gold (10ppm), Magnesium Carbonate, Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrated Ferric Oxide, Fragrance